Studio Legale Paulon
Your rights in your own language
LEGAL NOTICEStudio Legale Paulon is a law firm owned and managed by Avv. Pierantonio Paulon, with registered office in Via Marzelline 5, 31038 Paese (TV), Italy, VAT Number IT04026230260, Tax No./CF PLNPNT75L22L407C, subject to the Code of Conduct for Italian Lawyers and Code of Conduct for European Lawyers. Avv. Pierantonio Paulon is enrolled in the Bar of Treviso, under No. 1417 and is insured for professional liability with Assicurazione Generali S.p.a. (Policy No. 370455819). The website www.paulon.eu (“Website”) and its content (text, images, sounds, animations, films, graphics, brands, trademarks, logos, etc.) are the exclusive property of Avv. Pierantonio Paulon or used under free license of their respective owners and are protected by the current intellectual property rights legislation. The domain names www.paulon.eu and www.paulon.it have been registered by Avv. Pierantonio Paulon and are to be referred to him. The Website may contain links to other Internet websites, which may not be under the control of Avv. Pierantonio Paulon. The publication of these links on the Website does not mean we approve or endorse these sites and/or their content, nor can this give rise to any form of guarantee or responsibility by Avv. Pierantonio Paulon.
SECTION II – SPECIFIC INFORMATION NOTICE REGARDING RESERVED AREAS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ON DEMANDPersonal Data you provide in order to access to reserved areas and/or content of the Website (e.g. reserved content in the “Public Relation” area of the Website) or to obtain services on demand (e.g. access to webinars and seminars) shall be processed by Avv. Pierantonio Paulon exclusively for such specific purposes. Providing Personal Data for these purposes is your free choice, and our acquisition of the Personal Data is based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time (please see the above paragraph “Your rights in respect of the personal data”). Nonetheless, failure to provide some Personal Data and/or to agree on their processing for the above-mentioned purposes may imply that your request will not be processed. If you expressly agree, such Personal Data can also be used by Avv. Pierantonio Paulon to send you (also via email and/or telephone) information on legal issues, invitations to seminars and training events organized by Avv. Pierantonio Paulon or including speakers of Avv. Pierantonio Paulon, informational and promotional materials regarding the activities of Avv. Pierantonio Paulon. Providing Personal Data for such purposes is your free choice, and our acquisition of the Personal Data is based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time (please see the above paragraph “Your rights in respect of the personal data”). Nonetheless, failure to give your consent on processing of the Personal Data for the above-mentioned purposes may imply that you will not receive the above-mentioned information, invitations and materials. Personal data is processed for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected or, where applicable, until you withdraw your consent on the processing. For any matter not expressly regulated by this Section II, the provisions of Section I above shall apply.
- Session cookies: these have a limited duration and are removed as soon as when the user closes the browser after a visit to the site;
- Persistent cookies: these cookies remain in the device used to browse the internet for a specified amount of time. These typically have an expiration date and the time they remain on the device will vary depending on the kind of cookies;
- Technical cookies (they are essential and strictly necessary for the website to operate correctly; navigation of a website and/or use of certain features may be impossible without technical cookies)
- Analytical cookies (they are used to make or acquire statistical analysis on the use of the website, to improve the website and to monitor its correct functioning)
- Profiling cookies (they are used to track user navigation and create a profile of their habits which can then be used to send advertising messages to the user’s device).
- First party cookies (cookies that are sent by the website being visited) Third party cookies (cookies that are sent by third parties via the website being visited)